Today, many people choose to live in small apartments. Living in a larger or smaller can be a private decision taking into account the preferences of each or perhaps because the budget is not enough for most home. But whatever your case you should not worry because a small apartment can be evenly or more welcoming and warm a house more square meters. Today we cover the best modern ideas for decorating small apartments.
I must also add that in small apartments there are great advantages, as you employ less time to clean and have everything ready, requires less expenditure of rent or mortgage, bills will be lower, it will be easier to have everything well organized and decor will bring fewer headaches, are all advantages! Especially if you live alone, with your partner or not have children.
But when you start with the decor you’ll probably raise doubts as to which is better or worse to account. For example you may have questions such as: how will I know everything I need in a room? How I can get a stay is broader when it is so small? How I can add my own style to the decor? But you do not need so many questions, from today you will realize how to decorate your small apartment is easier than you think and you can also have it arranged and is the most functional.
In the bedroom
The bedroom will be a very important from home. You may have more than one bedroom but it is necessary that you consider these criteria for every room in your house. Take note:
– In each room you will have to opt for modular, flexible furniture and not to hinder the passage.
– The colors of the bedroom is best to be clear to bring light and space. Opt for white or neutral. The most vibrant colors can contribute them in small details.
– Forget the big, heavy furniture, it is best that you focus on functional furniture to help you fulfill two functions in the same space as a bed with storage chest.
– If you have the opportunity to have wardrobes will be a much more appropriate than traditional cabinets that take up more space in the room option.
If the bedroom is a very important room, the living room is the heart of your home. The living room is where you will share your best moments with your family or friends, or perhaps where opt for rest after a hard day’s work. In this sense, the decoration of the room in your little apartment need to keep this in mind. Take a look at these tips:
– As happens in the bedroom is necessary to opt for light colors to be the protagonists of the room, only in this way you can enhance the light and breadth of your living room.
– Opt for functional and practical furniture that suit your space. They need to be comfortable so you can enjoy every second of your living room.
– The sofa should be comfortable and also have a color to draw attention to liven up your stay.
– The television can hang on the wall so that it occupies less space in the room. This gives you much more range and you’ll enjoy it more.
– Look for furniture that do not impede the passage into the room.
The kitchen will surely be very little you have to be creative to find good solutions:
– Opt for the microwave hang on the wall.
– Use wall shelves for more storage without encroaching stay.
– The drawers under the sink will always be a good choice.
– If the kitchen is too narrow opt for sliding doors for furniture and door.
– Always Opt for light colors.
And remember that in the bathroom also need to enhance the space and light. What else do you think you should keep in mind to decorate a small apartment?